Duplays was founded in 2007, to bring strangers together through the spirit of competition, by organizing sports leagues and teams for a myriad of recreational activities aiming to increase public health and shatter segregation through sport. Today, we embark on not just organizing high-quality sports experiences but building best-in-class multisport facilities across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
We’re on an exciting and groundbreaking mission, to increase the public's participation in recreational activities. Our facilities, at 7,000 sq. meters plus, will be home to various sports, offering a temperature-controlled, open space for individual customers, academies, and federations to play the games they love.
As a result, we’re recruiting Sports Coaches accredited by a recognized association with demonstrated coaching experience in sports including basketball, volleyball, badminton, and tennis.
To be considered for this role you’ll need to be an exceptional communicator in both English and Arabic, an engaging and positive individual with a track record of motivating and training players including young children.
The successful candidate will have opportunities to work across multiple sports and will be:
- Producing fantastic fun sports sessions for children/adults and focusing on development through chosen sport
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally to management and customers on a daily basis
- Delivering a number of high-quality sports and physical activities to children following set program guidelines and relevant templates
- Able to manage workload and also be responsible for the management of the customers to which they are assigned
- Accurately report on the monitoring and self-evaluation of personal performance
- Make sure following Health & Safety procedures are adhered to at all times following company policy and child protection guidelines
- Taking pride in developing and inspiring people to live and lead healthy active lifestyles
- Being accurate with participant judgments, feedback, registers, and reports on individual achievements, development, progress such as child assessment and progress data
- Hold a Coaching or Sports Degree
- Experience in coaching ages 5+ in selected sports
- A CPR and first aid certification, which must be renewed annually
- Strong knowledge of effective coaching practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the sports sector
- Experience managing multiple sports
- Experience in working within a sporting event environment
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Be organized and have good time management skills
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- High professional standards
- Growth mindset
- Team player
- Organizational skills
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability to operate well under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate and articulate they have a clear enthusiasm and drive to inspire children/young people and adults through sport and physical activity
- Ability to understand and be an emphatic communicator, to understand how a child learns a view learning experience from a different view
- Being able to drive and have access to own transport and is very mobile and flexible to travel